Saturday, December 4, 2010

"Mystical Waters"

Have you ever just fallen in love with the beauty and mysteries of the water? Since child hood, there’s no other place I rather be then the beautiful deep blue ocean. My favorite pastimes would be the vivid unforgettable memories my family and I spent near the water. For some reason, no matter what kind of argument had taken place before hand, or how moody any of us were, when we were all together at the ocean, our hearts, and minds were filled with nothing more than just happiness, peace and love.  The activity, I most enjoyed was just soaking in the cold water, and letting the tidal waves brush against my body, and just cause me to drift away, of all my problems and worries. The mysterious magical powers and calmness within the waters, would just take whole of my emotions. But time after time of visiting the ocean, one unanswered question began to grow in the back of my mind. Was there any other mystical life hidden away with in the waters? Beyond the obvious life of the fishes, sea anemones and turtles; something more like the legend of the mystical mermaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment